Friday, November 21, 2008

I Wonder How Normal it is...

There's not a day that goes by when someone doesn't bring up politics at the office, at home or out in public.

There's not a day which goes by when the news doesn't shout at me about how the tides have turned in America, how our land of plenty has become a haven for madness and despair with a crashing economy in a land worthy of a legendary Robin Hood as the rich grow filthy rich and ignorance is promoted within the rank and file of the common man; as common sense simply isn't anymore.

There's not a day which goes by when I don't look at my son and feel worry gnawing relentlessly at my guts.





Poetic and sugary-sad, true; but take anyone you love and close your eyes, place them into the context of that little clay-mation character and tell me you're immune to the effect.

No comments: